You will hold full copyright to the content we develop for you and deliver as per the agreed
terms. We will have no copyright whatsoever on the content; you are free to publish and use
it as you wish.
We charge 100% advance payment for all services mentioned on the website. All transaction
charges and tax (as applicable) are to be borne by the client.
We offer unlimited revisions on delivered work, as long as the requests are made within seven
days of providing the job, and in special cases, as long as the requests are made within 14
days of delivering of work. All revision requests about customers' orders will be completed
as per the urgency of the order, with 24 hours as the standard minimum turnaround time.
Revision turnaround time as per urgency is as follows:
- For orders up to 24 hours of speed, the Revision turnaround time would be 24 hours.
- For orders between 24-48 hours of urgency, the Revision turnaround time would be 48
- For orders of 48 hours and above, the Revision turnaround time would be 72 hours.
Any project requirements will be discussed with the clients before the start of a project.
Service level disputes will be addressed based on the agreed terms and needs at the
beginning of a project, these terms, conditions, and reasonable business practices.
It is important that you carefully read and understand the refund policies in order to have full knowledge of the privileges and limitations governed by the Article Pros Online Policies. We offer refunds only in special cases and specified conditions, detailed as under:
Article Pros Online offers a 100% Refund on all its services, however, it is not an unconditional 100% refund and certain conditions still apply.
Article Pros Online Refund Policy will be Void if;
- You have chosen a special or a custom package.
- You have demanded revisions beyond the initial concepts
- The customer has not been contacted or irresponsive for more than 2 weeks without notice.
- If the project is placed on hold upon customer request, the refund will be voided.
- Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information from the client end.
- The business is closing or changing its name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with a partner, or other reasons that do not pertain to the service provided will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- Once a client has accepted multiple sets of revisions (for any services), the refund will not be applicable.
- The customer is entitled to 100% refund before our writers/ editors start working on the project.
CHANGE OF MIND
The customer is entitled to a 100% refund only before the work is started on the project or
if the work is not done as per the requirements
If (for any reason) you change your mind and decide against continuing your project with us
after placing your order, you can ask for a refund within the first hour of placing your
order. A 15% processing fee will be charged in other cases
No refund will be given in case of a Change of mind or because of getting convinced by a
competitor company. If you have signed a Contract, your orders are processed immediately.
All customers must note the deadline for claiming a refund when placing the order.
TERM OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- The information provided on www.articleprosonline.com.com includes, but is not limited
to, the services provided by the company and does not render any advice, certifications,
guarantees, or warranties.
- The company or any of its affiliates or associates, or employees shall not be in any way
responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent
error in the information contained on this website.
- The company and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any
failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in
operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or
destruction, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of the information
contained on the website.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the company and its subsidiaries, affiliates,
officers, agents, and employees harmless from and against any claims, liabilities,
damages, losses, and expenses arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your
access to or use of the website and the services therein; (ii) your violation of these
limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or
- This Agreement or your use of this Site does not constitute any joint venture,
partnership, employment, or agency relationship between